Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Family

I just love all of my family... immediate and extended! I have really come to appreciate them over the last few years and love any and every opportunity to get together!

Aunt Elsie passed away this past Monday and this really put in perspective for me how important family is! I have some great memories of Aunt Elsie and am grateful that I got to grow up next door to her and her family! Monday night, Rosemary invited us over for dinner. One of Aunt Elsie's sons (Mark) was there, and he told some very touching and humorous stories of the past week when all of their family was able to be together and spend some of Aunt Elsie's last moments with her! This reaffirmed to me the importance of family and the gospel. We had a great time reminiscing and remembering the good times!

Three Finger Smile
 "Vogue"

It was a special night, and I'm so grateful that we got together, and that Mark was there to tell us stories! :) Love my family!

1 comment: