Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happenings of 2011

Once you hear what's been going on as of late, I think you'll realize why there has been a lack of blogging. It's nothing exciting... just LOTS of stuff! So in  no particular order... some happenings of 2011 so far!

We had an end of the year Spider party. It was fun to see all the girls again! Here we all are! I will miss coaching them during the summer! It was such a fun group!
 We had a baby shower for Kim! The hostesses did a fantastic job and we had a great time!
  
Been to a few BYU women's basketball games. Finally going to get to see Jimmer and the men's basketball team in person this season on Saturday! Thank you Rosemary for the ticket! 
Today was Hayley Friden's farewell. She is off to serve a mission in Richmond, Virginia. She gave a great talk and we had great food at her house after! Good luck Hayley! You will be an awesome missionary! Thanks for being such a good example!
And drum roll for the most recent (and most stressful) happening of 2011...
I just recently started classes for my Master's degree in Special Education! Everything is online, so I can continue to teach and coach. I take one class every eight weeks, and  take a total of eight classes. I am learning valuable lessons in organizing and prioritizing! Pray that I survive these next eight weeks. By that point, we'll know whether or not I'm going to be able to handle teaching, coaching, and going back to school! 

2011 has treated me well so far! I've definitely been blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Jill, that's awesome about the graduate school. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete