Saturday, September 17, 2011

Rah, Rah, Rah, Rah, Rah.... GOOOOO COUGARS!

Big game tonight! GOOO COUGARS! :)


In other news... an update on life! On the verge of a breakdown! It nearly happened a couple of weeks ago! Thankfully I had a little weekend away for a wedding in Portland to rejuvenate! :) (another blog post for another day). I'm finally feeling somewhat caught up?! Hopefully one of these days I can update from the summer! Maybe that's what I'll dedicate tomorrow to? In the mean time, school is in full swing! I am teaching 3 regular education English 10 classes and 3 resource English 10 classes. I am the special education advisor for 15 juniors. Coaching volleyball. Half way through another class for my Master's. Oh and in my spare time, doing some work for the company in Arizona. Some day, life will go back to being boring or somewhat normal at least! Rest assured, I am still alive (barely)! Updates to come soon!

3 comments:

  1. Look for us tonight at the game. Chris and I are in section C, row 10 or 11, on the end, where we'll be all season. Go Cougars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to be doing great though. Look at how productive you are. Love you and miss you tons!!! We need to chat and catch up soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah! At the BYU game this past weekend after we would score they'd do the little cougar growling sound and... I thought of you! :) I sure hope you remember what I'm talking about! I miss you guys! We do need to catch up!

    Amy, I looked toward portal C and was envious of your seats. We were in portal Q so our seats weren't too bad.

    ReplyDelete