Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Good Day

No pictures for this post. No real point to this post. If I gave you a day to day recap of my life, you would be BORED out of your mind! The only point... it's nice to have a good day every now and again! It was a crazy busy day and I didn't even get HALF of the things done that I needed to!This is how it went..
  • Woke up
  • Volleyball Open Gym
  • Ran to Provo to pick up a prescription for Tracy
  • Since I was in Provo, went to the temple real quick (except... real quick turned into longer than expected! Which wasn't a bad thing!)
  • Got home started writing a paper! (Of course it was due TODAY! Plan ahead? Who does that? Certainly not me!)
  • Went to dinner at Uncle Lynn and Aunt Susan's
  • Came home and finished writing paper
  • Went to the Averett's and played some Phase 10
Still haven't packed to go home. We're leaving tomorrow. Maybe I should go do that? :) See... nothing out of the ordinary. It was just a good day! Gotta love those!

No comments:

Post a Comment