Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Since I graduated from high school, I haven't spent very many Thanksgiving's at home! It's been fun to venture to other family's house's and be a part of their traditions! But there's nothing like being at home for the holiday's! I was grateful I was able to spend some time at home! I took Monday and Tuesday off from school and drove home with Mitchell and Tracy the weekend before!

It was great to spend time with these fun people! :) The older I get, the more I like to hang out with them! It didn't use to be that way!

Lots of Thanksgiving preparations! The name tags are a tradition! Hello! Everyone needs to know where to sit! Mitchell has a "smoking" fetish and has to "smoke" everything and anything that can be cooked that way! So naturally we had to have "smoked" turkey! There were quite a few of us (not our biggest, but definitely not the smallest). We had two tables full of people!

Dinner was delicious! We had quite the variety of food!

So delicious, we of course had to take a quick nap! Troy didn't approve of my napping.

A Thackeray family get together/holiday would not be complete without some game playing! We had intense games of Five Crowns and Apples to Apples! Good times!

It was great to be able to spend Thanksgiving in Etna! It was fun to see family and friends I hadn't seen in awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment