Monday, December 20, 2010

Basketball

State Volleyball was November 5th and 6th. Tryouts for basketball were November 8th! One sport done and on to the next! :) Coaching has been extremely different this year! Not in a bad way and not in a good way! Just different. I know this sounds like a bad thing... I still love it! It's extremely fun, and I can't imagine my life without it! Like I said, it's just different. (Must be that full time teaching thing getting in the way, making my feelings change a little bit. HA!) The one thing that I love, that never changes, is that the group of girls I get to coach are such fun, good girls! They definitely keep me laughing! The season has started off really well! Let's hope we continue with that pattern! Coaching really is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment