Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What I've Been Up To :)

I know, I know! It's been a couple of weeks! It's been a busy summer so far! Nothing too exciting. But still fun, and definitely busy! I've been coaching a lot! 3 high school sports, plus an accelerated softball team! Did I mention busy?! :) Doing a little bit of word processing for the company in Arizona! And enjoying the sun. Although it's been raining for the last few days. Not loving that so much. :) Anything is better than the snow I guess!

The first weekend in June we had our first softball tournament for the Spiders. We took 3rd. The theme of the weekend was "3rd sucks." :) It was a good way to start off the season. But let's be honest. No one really wants to get 3rd place! Not a very good picture, but you get the idea! I'm excited for the rest of the summer!


Jordan graduated from high school! The graduation was at the Huntsman Center at the University of Utah. Their graduating class was HUGE! But graduation went pretty fast (with the entertainment of some phase 10 playing! :) don't judge.) and we had a nice BBQ after! It was fun to catch up with family!

Remember this?


We finally got our state rings! Aren't they pretty! :)


Last weekend we had BYU team camp. The younger girls got a hold of my camera and took lots of pictures. Isn't Charli the cutest little baby!


BCF Christie was in the play Funny Girl at the SCERA! Rosemary and I made a fun little day of it. We went to Cafe Rio for dinner. Then headed to the play. Before it started we got in a game of 5 Crowns. Yes, I play a lot of cards! :) We had a great time and Christie was AWESOME!


Tandy got here today. She's going to hang out for a couple of weeks. Play in a softball tournament with us. Enjoy the good 'ol Utah life! It should be a fun couple of weeks! It's been a great start to summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment