Saturday, February 27, 2010

OLYMPICS!

Sorry for the hiatus... it's been a busy couple of weeks... more details to follow! :) When I have time to actually blog about it! BUT... in the mean time... there's been plenty of Olympic watching! I absolutely love the Olympics. I prefer the summer to the winter! But enjoy them still the same. Doesn't matter what the sport is, if the USA is competing, I'm watching! :) Hearing the chants of "USA, USA, USA" is so exciting! I've decided that... I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to win an Olympic gold medal. (A little too late? Maybe.)


Every time someone wins, seeing them stand on the podium, receiving their medal, and listening to the national anthem of the United States of America, gives me the chills, I tear up, and wish more than anything that I could experience it! How awesome would that be? I've come to the conclusion that since coaches don't get Olympic medals (although if I won one as a coach, I wouldn't complain. haha), my one and final hope to win one is... CURLING! I better start practicing! :) Perhaps I should learn the rules first!

No comments:

Post a Comment