Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good Days! :)

Yesterday, was a pretty excellent day.

Started off with SLEEPING IN! That is always a plus!

I headed over to BYU to listen to Rosemary speak at BYU devotional. We had front row seats! She did so great, and gave a wonderful talk! I've already said it in previous posts! She is AWESOME!

Afterwards we went out to eat at Brick Oven. Delicious. And fun to have lunch with some of us who had the best seats in the house! I mean we were on the Marriott Center FLOOR (like where they play basketball :) haha)!


And to top off the excellent day... we swept Spanish Fork! 3 wins for the night not bad! And NO technical fouls! It was a successful night! :) Have I mentioned what a freaking awesome bunch of girls I get to coach. :) Seriously. They are great!

It's always nice to have a good day isn't it?!

1 comment:

  1. what did she speak on? oh and i dooooo misssss brick o! but i don't really miss working there haha

    ReplyDelete