Sunday, July 4, 2010

Another week! :)

Happy 4th of July!

It's been another busy week! I've driven to Salt Lake more times than I care to ever drive ever again! :) Other things that have happened:

Happy birthday to Tandy. I took her to get her ears pierced.
We spent lots of time at Southtowne Expo Center for a basketball tournament. It's a huge AAU tournament. There was sooo much going on there (12 courts with games being played at the same time! That is a lot of whistles at one time!) Both teams played really well! Again, coaching is the best! I am lucky to coach such a great group of girls!
I had volleyball camp at the high school. One of the girls works at Papa Murphy's. She made me my own special pizza. It was very nice of her and I loved it! :)
We celebrated the 4th of July by visiting Aunt Renee and camping out on her lawn.
Her house is SUPER close to the stadium, so we played cards and hung out. While partaking of the Stadium of Fire for FREE!

We were able to hear Carrie, suprisingly well, despite the crazy neighbors who decided to play their own music when they had perfectly good music in the background, and light their own fireworks, when HELLO there were going to be AMAZING fireworks five minutes later!

We saw lots of fun fireworks! And although our view wasn't this good:
We still had a pretty great view! I love fireworks!
It was a week full of my favorite things! Coaching, friends, family, BBQ's, fireworks, 4th of July! Doesn't get much better than that! Well maybe it does...

Heading home tomorrow for a couple weeks! :) HOORAY!

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised that there is no mention of Carrie Underwood's opening act. How did it go?!

    ReplyDelete