Monday, April 5, 2010

Duke: National Champions

Many of you know of my undying love for the Duke Blue Devils. I've been a loyal fan since the 7th grade. I've taken a LOT of crap over the years. TOO many Duke haters out there. But after nine loooonnnggggg years.... NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!! It's a beautiful beautiful thing! I wasn't a fan of the Jennifer Hudson version of "One Shining Moment." So here's the video with the original music. Gives me chills every time I hear it.

We had a little party at my parents house. There were 3 Butler fans (one of which was my little brother Wade, who without fail is always rooting for the OTHER team, no matter who is playing) and the rest of us were Duke fans. :) Those Butler "fans" sure were quiet afterward.

And here's a little video of celebration. Sorry it's a little dark.

What a perfect ending to March Madness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment