Monday, December 14, 2009

Cousin Christmas Party

I love Christmas! :) And this is definitely a part of the reason why! :) LOVE the family!

Rosemary is the coolest person EVER! Here are just a few reasons why.... She always invites us to her home! She throws the best parties and feeds us delicious food! Let's be honest it's probably one of the few times any of us ever get a REAL home-cooked meal! :) This Christmas get together did NOT disappoint! She always gets us a cute little Christmas gift! Cafe Rio gift cards this year... LOVE IT! We always play fun games! I could go on and on and on! The point is... she is AWESOME! We played our annual Christmas Bingo with dollar store prizes! I failed miserably in BINGO! BUT... I take consolation in knowing it's a total game of luck! :)

We had a great time! Our cousin get togethers are the BEST!




Oh... and just one more reason that I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY DESPISE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jill you are the BEST! I'll pay you later for saying all those nice things!!
    Love having you all over. It is the best of Christmas for me too.
    Love you all!
    RT

    ReplyDelete