Friday, March 18, 2011

Mesquite

The weekend after the softball tournament, Aunt Patty and Uncle Steve invited us to their new house in Mesquite! Grandpa and Barbara were visiting so it was a fun family weekend away! Two weekends in a row in the sun! Fantastic!
On the drive down. Max sure enjoyed his view.
 I enjoyed my view that weekend! Gorgeous!
 Stacey and I with the family of dogs! :)
It was a great weekend with family! We enjoyed the scenery and the view. Watched some exciting college basketball games! And I was finally better from my sickness! It was too short of a trip! I wish we could have been there more than the weekend!

**Random side note for my journaling purposes. On our way back home, we stopped to eat in Cedar City. We ran into the Averett family! Small world! Back home you run into people you know all the time. In Utah, I never run into people I know. It was a first for me!**

No comments:

Post a Comment