Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Zoo!

Since Nancy left to go to Lone Peak, we decided we needed to get together over the summer since we wouldn't be seeing each other as much! :) We planned a day to the Zoo with Mandi! I don't love the Zoo unless there are little kids who actually enjoy it! :)

Charli and Peyton are my favorite! I am going to miss seeing them all the time!
 We enjoyed our adventures looking at all the animals.
 Most of the exhibits were "under construction" so that was disappointing! The grizzly bears put on a good show for us!
 The giraffes are probably my favorite! Those and the elephants!
 All of us! :)
 Two of my favorite people! :) Watching Savannah and the girls on the Merry-Go-Round!
 Swinging as we're walking! :)
 
 We had a great time hanging out! :) The weather was great. Not too hot!
 Afterward we headed to Olive Garden to eat dinner!
 Charli really enjoyed her broccoli!
It was such a fun day! I really am still heartbroken that I won't get to see these guys as often as I have! Still glad we can get together and have a great time! And that I'm still Charli's favorite! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment